Medical Assistants are the backbone of any healthcare business, including hospitals and doctors’ offices. As a graduate from this online Medical Assistant school, you will take vital signs, assist doctors and nurses, and work with patient records. The medical field is growing and so are the job opportunities for Medical Assistants. Your medical assistant training will make you an important part of the healthcare team.
Why Choose Medical Assisting?
- Earn up to $32, 000 a year!*
- Make a difference in patients’ lives
- Enjoy the job security of an in-demand career
- Work in the growing healthcare field
- Upon completion of your Medical Assistant program, you will be prepared to sit for the NHA’s Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) certification exam** or the NHA’s Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) certification exam**.
Healthcare is huge! The ever-increasing number of patients and hospital admissions is driving growth in healthcare services. It takes a lot of support to provide quality care for so many people.
Employment in the fast-growing Medical Assistant field offers you a wide range of opportunities for excitement, fulfillment and advancement. Every physician’s office, hospital, outpatient facility, medical laboratory and nursing care facility needs men and women who know what it takes to help patients, handle records and assist doctors and nurses with the utmost in caring and service. So whether you want a career as Medical Assistant in a hospital, doctor’s office, governmental facility or laboratory, this Medical Assisting program will start you on the road to your dream job in the dynamic, in-demand healthcare industry.
As a Medical Assistant, you’ll be a well-respected professional playing a crucial role in the world of healthcare. You will meet fascinating people and find great satisfaction working side-by-side with doctors, nurses and physician assistants. Plus, you can earn up to $32, 000 a year* as an experienced Medical Assistant!
What You’ll Learn During Your Online Medical Assistant Training
- Medical Terminology
- Introduction to Anatomy
- First Aid Procedures
- Preparing Patients for Exams
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Preparing and Administering Medications
- Medical Insurance 101
- Front Office Procedures
- Patient Therapies
- Communication Skills
- Bookkeeping Techniques