Providing Certification for Professional Construction Managers
The CM Certification Program is administered by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI), an independent administrative body of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA). The Institute is governed by a Board of Governors and is comprised of CM professionals who are responsible for policies and procedures affecting criteria for professional certification and the determination of individual certification status of candidates enrolled in the CM Certification Program.
"To recognize through certification, individual knowledge and experience that meet the established practices of Construction Management."
"o be the recognized authority in certifying managers of the construction process."
The Institute's goals are to:
- Improve professional practice through the establishment of professional development goals.
- Identify the CM body of knowledge and skills necessary for the successful practice of construction management.
- Recognize individuals who demonstrate knowledge and experience essential to the practice of professional construction management
Statement of Impartiality
The CMCI Board of Governors (BoG) and certification staff understand the importance of impartiality and conflicts in the management of certification activities. When undertaking dealings with members and non-members, all involved in the certification process will maintain a high level of ethical conduct and avoid conflicts of interest in connection with the performance of their duties.
There shall be an avoidance of any actions and or commitments that might create the appearance of:
• Using positions for personal gain
• Giving preferential treatment
• Impeding efficiency
• Losing independence or impartiality
• Affecting adversely the confidence of CMCI constituents in the integrity of certification operations.
The BoG and certification staff will ensure that in its dealings with constituents that they are and will remain impartial.More:
- Find all the info that you need about " JFK Airport Car Service New York nycairportslimo " at http://www.nycairportslimo.com/new-york-car-service/
- For additional local LOCAL MOVING PODS visit unitsstorage.
- If you are not interested in fixed income investments , then you have already missed a lot.
- Find all the info that you need about " hd wallpapers hdwallpapersbiz " at www.hdwallpapersbiz.com
- Joseph Tramontana has received perferct audits as the district's Chief Financial Officer. He is also an expert in fund accounting